Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Elastic Girl......

That's what I need to be.  I need to be Elastic or ElastaGirl since I am being pulled in all directions at the same time.  Nothing really new for this time of year but it does put me through my paces and keeps me on my toes.  No wonder my calf muscles hurt!

So today it is minimum words but still sharing some eye candy.  Enjoy.

Made with denim jeans 

I want to take my markers to this quilt and fill in the blanks!


I could probably do this one too if I wanted to.



Called the Path of Tears.  The quilting has figures walking the path.

Makes me happy to look at this one.

Another happy one.

The dog looks happy.  :)

Time to get back to work.  Everybody have a great day.

No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...